Converged Messaging Server (CMS)
Today’s mobile communications landscape has reached the point where users expect ubiquitous mobility, instant communications and rich content without regard for underlying technology. Mobile operators expect ever increasing efficiencies and seamless interoperability among diverse technologies.
The Infinite Convergence Solutions Converged Messaging Server (CMS) is a modern, cost effective solution to meet the needs of network operators and mobile users. With support for a diverse set of messaging protocols including SMS, MMS, CPM (Converged IP Messaging), RCS, email and social networking support, your messaging infrastructure will be well positioned to handle both established and emerging technologies.
Our CMS is designed for high availability and high volume supported on a variety of platforms and deployment options. CMS supports functioning with or without an IMS core, allowing accelerated deployment options or deployment with minimum CAPEX.
The Converged Messaging Server can be deployed along side existing legacy messaging equipment or it can effectively replace most equipment in order to maximize efficiencies.
- Rich feature set for both users and operators
- Enables new revenue streams
- Supports migration to IMS/IP-based networks (i.e. LTE)
- Guaranteed delivery, flexible retry mechanisms
- Designed for efficient bulk delivery
- SMS Over IP (Sigtran)
- Legacy handset support
High Availability Standards-based Platforms:
- Extreme processing power & capacity
- Small footprint & low power consumption
- World Class O & M
- Exceptional price/performance
- Carrier grade
- Highly scalable with a proven geographic redundant design option